Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My BFF's


Teresa (Teedee)is in town from Atlanta so we had a little reunion last night. Me, Teedee and Carla met for dinner and had a blast. Is it possible to laugh yourself sick? My side still hurts from all the laughter. I just wish we could've had a slumber party and pulled an "all nighter" because three hours was just not enough time, but missing work today was not an option for me or Carla. Besides, Teresa had to get back to her mom's and her new baby girl. (She's lactating!)

We always pick right back up where we left off, without missing a beat. We have so much history and awesome memories of growing up together. I love these girls. We're planning a trip in November 2009 for our 40th birthdays. We just haven't decided where we're going yet, but it doesn't matter. We could have fun together in a brown paper sack.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun! I wish we could do that more often. At least once or twice a year. I love you two. Can you believe we've known each other for over 30 years! Wow!

Carri said...

You were on a roll, girl. You were cracking us up. I wish we could do it more often, too.
Yep, we have lots of history together, that's for sure. If this wasn't a G rated blog I could sure tell some stories from back in the day. Ha!