Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday, Dad!


Happy Birthday, Dad. I know you insist that you're only 49, and you still look 49 and all, but according to my calculations you're actually 67!

Thanks for being such a stand-up guy. I couldn't have handpicked a better Dad, though I didn't always realize that in my younger years. Had God given me a multiple choice form to complete, I wouldn't have changed a thing about you. Well, maybe one.....................I do wish you could operate call waiting without losing the other caller, but I still love you.

P.S. I knew Mom would make sure you read this one!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Donald Dork!!!

Carri said...

Teresa & I called him that when we were in Jr. High. You know, all parents are dorks! Now I'm the dork. Oh, and his name isn't even Donald!

Anonymous said...

What is that???!?!? Is there spam soliciting on your blog. Thats pretty darn bold.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fred,,,,you've still got it..every thing just hurts more, thats all.....A very happy birthday to you. Your a stand up guy who (and George) has raised some great stand up kid's. you deserve a really happy day....good luck /Paul

Ronni said...

Carri, you can ditch that spam. Remember the trashcan.

Congratulations to your dad!

Anonymous said...

happy bday carri's dad! <3

Anonymous said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday Carri's dad!!

Darla DiStefano said...

yep, yep...one great guy! Happy Birthday Mr. Freddie!